If you’re a pilot at easyJet and using the connected Portal to keep track of your flying hours, you can now turn those hard-earned hours into a hand bound, personalised leather Log Book through our digital printing service.
easyJet pilots can now print their digitally record flight time.
Read on for a simple step-by-step guide for easyJet pilots on how to print their Logbook into an Aileron personalised, leather-bound Log Book.
Print flight hours from the connected Portal
4. Enter your dates (From-To), now either click 'continue' for the PDF version or hit the 'Export as CSV'
5. Head over to PilotLog and create a free account in a few simple steps.
6. Click Import Roster from the top toolbar
7. Follow the instructions as detailed below
8. After your import is complete, you can print your Log Book by following the instructions on our website.
Why should you print your digital flight hours?
Flight logging is a legal requirement for pilots and aviation regulators can request your original Log Book at any time. If your flight log is stored digitally its equally important to print your hours as a secure back-up. Read more here about why printing your Log Book is recommended here.
Get in touch! If you're looking for more information on printing your digital flight hours, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aileron customer favourites
Shop the full Aileron Range
The latest Aileron news, press releases and blog posts.